What is the decision-making process and the steps that lead to the success of the product? How to envision and validate your predictions about the triumph or the failure of a new undertaking or a feature in the product? Do you recognize the needs of your customers? What are the business intricacies that will help the product prosper in the market?
Armenian Code Academy’s specialized course has the answers!
Product management veterans from renowned companies such as Amazon, Google and Discovery will be your guides to the Silicon Valley culture and will equip you with the core skills and tools to become an outstanding professional.
- Anyone looking to get a job in Product Management
- Anyone transitioning into Product Management from different fields
- Already established Product Managers who want to advance their skillset
- Entrepreneurs looking to master the product development process
- We will focus on the discovery part of the discipline, bringing to light the invisible part of the iceberg
- We will cover topics from ideation to market research, from technologies to data-driven technics
- We will work on real-world projects practicing delivery activities, leadership and all the cool stuff we’ve learned together
- You'll be getting a condensed knowledge transfer from Product Management veterans from renowned companies such as Amazon and Google.
- The course is designed by Rafayel Mkrtchyan, a University of California, Berkeley graduate with over 6 years of experience in Product Management, software engineering, business operations and strategy.
Our tutors will introduce the discipline from different perspectives, presenting the Technological, Design, Financial, Market and Strategic aspects of Product Management.
The course will launch on August 5. Due to the amount of material to be covered, the classes will be held 4 times a week lasting 2-4 hours.
Successful graduates of this course will become highly competitive professionals and will have the chance to get hired by partner companies of ACA.
Great products are the moving force of every tech company and the role of Product Managers cannot be emphasized enough. Speaking in numbers, there are over 17,000+ vacant Product Manager positions worldwide and the number is increasing at an insane rate. In fact, CBS News enlists the position of a Product Manager as one of the top 9 jobs in America for 2018. The Armenian tech industry, being no exception, stands in great need of Product Managers. But how to get started in the field and acquire one of the best-paid professions of the modern world? Luckily, we are launching a mega course that will walk you through the path of becoming a successful Product Manager in IT. Note: Selected candidates will be provided with full or partial scholarships.
Students aren't required to know anything beforehand - we'll teach you the fundamentals, how to develop into an advanced product manager, and finally how to maximize your chances to get a job as a Product Manager.
Yes, enrollment is open to everyone. But keep in mind that the course will require a lot of effort and commitment which, combined with university studies might be quite overwhelming.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on their background/motivation, logical test and a final interview.
The course will start on August 5. Due to the amount of material to be covered, the classes will be held 4 times a week lasting 2-4 hours.
The course will be taught in English.
No, there isn’t.