About the Internship
Requirements to participate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- Some experience in front-end development is highly desired;
- Knowledge of Java is appreciated;
- Familiar with OOP and design patterns, knowledge and/or experience is appreciated;
- Basic knowledge of web development principals;
- Ability to complete tasks on time and with proper quality;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Initiative taking and self-motivated person;
- Ability to learn fast and eagerness to learn more.
|Team project on React.js|
Lectures and seminars are important components of our teaching method. After each lesson, students receive homework and lecture materials, which are available online in their personal account. In addition, during the training students will be accompanied not only by lecturers, but also by personal tutors, who will gladly answer all their questions after lessons.
The final stage of the course will be the implementation of team projects and their presentation to Workfront representatives.
After graduation you will receive a certificate highly valued among leading IT companies.
At the end of the course we will help you create your personal portfolio.
Successfully graduated students will receive job offers with highly competitive salaries from the leading IT company Workfront.